The Department of Defense Procurement History database contains historical procurement data from the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and DLA and other locations. It provides both government and industry sectors easy access to the history of this competitive marketplace.
Active procurement history contains the most recent five years of data. To view older procurement history records, click the green Archived button. This presents you with all procurement histories older than 5 years.
Items can be examined down to the individual NIIN, date of the award, CLIN, lot quantity size, total dollars expended, and cost per individual item. The files include full history from the data sources and provide easy access to information on the source from which the government purchased the item, what was paid, and how often the item was purchased.
- Click Database > Pricing and Procurement > DoD ProH.
- Type 014671008 in the NIIN field, and then click Search.
- On the results list, click the SPO76001V8511 Contract Number.
The information displayed is the mailing and billing information from the DoDAAF for this contract number.
Note: SP0760 is the Activity Address Code in the DoDAAF.
- To view CAGE information for the company associated with this procurement, click Back to Brief to return to the results list, and then click CAGE number 9Y957.
- To view GSA details, in the SOS column, click GSA.
Search by multiple CAGE codes and display results for all matching CAGE codes entered. Enter CAGE codes manually (separated by a semi-colon (;)), or using the CAGE code lookup, as described below.
- Using the Procurement History Search page, click the CAGE Codes hyperlink to display the Selecting Commercial and Government Entity page, where you type the keyword for which to return relevant CAGE Codes and then click Search.
- Results populate the grid below the Search controls.
- Select the check boxes to the left of the CAGE codes to include, and then click Continue.
- The CAGE codes populate the CAGE Codes field in the main search page.
- Click Search.