The P2300 NHA database contains:
- P2300 - Information on all Aviation Repairable Items at the Depot, Intermediate, and Organizational repair levels. Report data used primarily for research and part configuration includes SMR codes, alternate NIINs, packaging data, and next higher assemblies.
- P2310 - All Aviation Consumable Items, all COG codes, ASO managed IR items, nine COG DLA items, and other service items. Data include nomenclature, repairable items/model, and application to the next higher assembly.
- P2330 - The Family Repairable Items. Identifies which items are heads of family for interchangeable parts. Data includes Special Material Identification Code, Material Control Code, family related indicator, family group code, and family relationship.
To do a P2300 search
- Click Database > US Navy > P2300/10/30 (NHA).
- Type 2185870 in the Part Number field, and then click Search.
- Click the View Details link to view the Next Higher Assembly table that includes the 2310 and 2330 data.